God loved the birds and invented trees.
Man loved the birds and invented cages.
Jacques Deval, Afin de vivre bel et bien
At Rainy Lake Cottages, pets are considered part of the family, therefore, they should be included in the vacation as well. There are only a few resorts that still allow pets on their property, and ours is one of them. We would appreciate it if you would adhere to the few rules we have so that we may continue to accommodate pet owners in the future:
- Your pet must be on leash at all times on camp and beach area
- "Poop 'n Scoop" rule is in effect at all times
- Continuous and excessive noise will not be tolerated
- Please keep your pet off of bedding and furniture
- Pets are not permitted to swim in the sandy beach area
- Please bring your own doggie blanket
There are more than 80 acres where your pet will be allowed to enjoy freedom
off the leash on the property and a few hundreds of acres of Crown Land.
You should be aware of the fact that there are some pet threats such as porcupines,
skunks, fishers and, possibly other dogs, all of which could prove a menace
to your pet if it is not under your supervision.
Your pet is solely your responsibility.