SUMMER Cottage Rentals
All of our cottages are waterfront and have their own firepit, propane bbq, picnic table, full kitchen, VCR/DVD/TV Combo
Click on the pictures below for more details
Please contact us by phone or email for pricing
Things to Bring:
- Bed linens incl: sheets, pillows, blankets
- Bath linens incl. towels (for beach & bathrooms)
- Toilet paper, Paper towels, CLEAR Garbage bags for both household garbage and recycling, Dish soap, Coffee filters, Tea towels, Dish cloths
- For Chalet: dishwasher detergent
- 2 Bedroom cottages: space heater in spring/fall season
Terms And Conditions
- Please leave the cottage in a similar condition to that in which it was found. If the cottage is found in an unsatisfactory condition extra cleaning charges will be determined and charged to the credit card on file.
- Garbage must be placed in CLEAR garbage bags and should be kept indoors at all times. Please periodically dispose of bagged garbage and recycling in the large green/blue bins in the center of the compound. Please ensure the lids are tightly closed to keep bears/animals out.
- Please respect the property and other guests by keeping the communal areas clean and tidy by putting away life jackets, paddles and personal items.
- Weekly rentals are preferred during the regular summer season and run from Saturday to Saturday
- Summer weekend rentals are provided on a last minute availability basis only
- Check-in time 4:00 P.M.
- Check-out time 10:00 A.M. Late check-outs may be subject to additional charges.
- Quiet time: 11:00 P.M. to 8:00 A.M.
- Cancellations received between at least 30 days prior to arrival date - 50% of deposit will be refunded;
- Cancellations received 30 to 15 days prior to arrival date: no refund of deposit;
- Payment is due in full 15 days prior to arrival date and is non-refundable.
What to Expect
- There is no internet service
- There is no telephone service
- Cell phone reception is good
- TV's are for movies only, there is no cable/satellite
- You may encounter wildlife including: snakes, mice, mosquitos, black flies, turtles, deer, fox, rabbit, raccoons, beavers, bears, moose, a wide variety of birds including loons & cranes. Please come prepared to enjoy the great outdoors. You may want children to wear boots in the long grass as rattlesnakes have been seen in the area.
- There is a train that crosses the property and runs periodically through the day and night.